Saturday, October 25, 2003

everytime he returns. he leaves me one bit less. so slowly, i induced the confusion he had never planned to offer me. gradually it resided on the one bit he took. like a parasite, it lived and consumed my emotions. leaving me empty. so it sips on my hopes, tasting my desired future. it had been selfish and left nothing for me.

so i stand still. drowned. suffocating. to find a reason to breathe. to seek forgiveness. to receive what i did not deserve. seeking solitude as my companion. the best companion. the one that would not leave.

perhaps my intentions were adjacent to my thoughts. it was the reverse that seemed parallel. had i not want it, it would happen.

then i walked on as a contradiction. stumbled upon puns in my own statements. irony had revealed to me its true being.

No comments: