Sunday, November 16, 2003

is it just me. why is this a weekly event. every week, every time.

bitch she is. pink perfect colour my ass. dry or not, its all moist when it rains. change before you soil on your own grounds. little miss popular smells. green is jealous. envious. pink is disgusting. you make me sick. the world is solely yours. but its green though. after it rains, its green. alls natural is green. it means u aint green.

a calm bomb explodes on weekends. too fast too slow, inappropriate not specific. proper procedures need proper conformance by proper users to proper explode. do i need to proper explain my proper proposal before you proper understand my proper intentions

he and she. big bitches. big ass bitches. he talks like a she. while she acts like him. identity crisis of the bitches.
he should learn to shut up. zip it. zip pants proper first. open fly is not fly. g.i looks bad on his head. while spagetti tastes like shit on hers.

im so full of hate. hate you give me. hate i gain. hate i induce. i tranfuse. i give back to you. take it back.
hibernate in cold. cold you froze my world

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

No comments: