Sunday, May 23, 2004

a decade

10 Years Ago, I...
1. i was 10 years old and in primary school
2. a boy named vincent said he loved me
3. lived with my aunt and cousins whom i love very much
4. created my own adventure named after the adventures of shinobi
5. played sega like nobody's buisness and mastered bareknuckles

5 Years Ago, I...
1. i was in secondary 3. schooling at pasir ris sec school
2. i was isolated by ppl and learnt to be independent. then i became best friends with radya
3. i started to frequent gigs
4. loved the backstreet boys
5. had afro hair

3 Years Ago, I...
1. i was 17 and izaril is the most significant thing in my life.
2. got into nanyang polytechnic and befriended a girl named indah
3. was sporty and always wore track pants
4. broke off my friendship with radya due to circumstances
5. neglected studies and had a girl named jinqi to help me with exams

2 Years Ago, I...
1. i was doing teaching enterprise project and became close to nizam, afterwhich i met linda
2. i first broke up with izaril, met suffian who potentially ruined my life.
3. hated myself for being so stupid. i went home so drunk and caused friction between my mum and my grandmother. i hate myself for that.
4. i moved from tampines to sengkang
5. me and dan drifted apart

A Year Ago, I...
1. dan told me he liked me and asked whether i wanted him to wait for me
2. got back with izaril and broke up again
3. rediscovered zul during my break up and was given a decision
4. i was in my final year in school and grew apart from nizam
5. zul became an important part in my life

So Far This Year, I...
1. have finished my diploma
2. am still on making an overdue decision
3. still love izaril
4. have been a pissed off person most of the time. i yearn for patience
5. watched too much tv

Yesterday, I...
1. got back from kl
2. met izaril, zul and aizat at woodlands and we smoked cigars
3. was really tired and fell asleep at 1
4. sat in between wilis and linda
5. fell asleep during a long talk with wilis

Today, I...
1. was bored on a typical sunday
2. called linda and missed the girls already
3. watched 4 episodes of the oc
4. met zul. love him and hated him for a bit
5. talked to ishmael about mp3 players

Tomorrow, I will...
1. meet izaril
2. prolly watch troy
3. be bored and be stoned in front of the pc
4. want to do more shopping
5. eat good food

No comments: