Friday, May 9, 2008

rage against the curb

I failed my TP test. I mounted the curb at the beginning of the test, I was so tempted to just get out of the car and end the test since I've already failed. Nonetheless, I stayed because I had to see if I can cause even bigger blunders. When something goes wrong for me, I show the "fight face". I'm so gangster. Then, I realize how that shitty "fight face" will increase my chances of becoming a spinster forever...and ever... and ever.

In the end, I got 18 points which would mean that I would pass if I hadn't mount the fucking curb. Because of that bloody curb, I have to fork out $300 for a re-test. So I'm guessing I'll have to eat dust for for several weeks. Dust with a bit of pepper and chilli, what a delicacy.

I'm making it official. Curbs are the bane of my existence. If I ever see a curb, I'ma beat that fucker to death, pee and shit onnit, then get a bulldozer to destroy it. It has dwelled on me that a curb is a non-living thing and it is impossible to pee, shit and destroy every curb because there's just too many. Nonetheless, I have faith in the idiots who say "When there's a will, there's a way."

In all honesty, I am quite disappointed in my failure because I'm never one to fail. I don't do my best but I always do enough. Luckily for me, the same idiots who said "When there's a will, there's a way", also came up with "Failure is a measure of one's success" and "You learn more things when you fail than if you succeed."

Yup. And all I need now is some half-assed ambiguous quote by god knows who. The things we use as a coping mechanism amuses my "fight face".

Pieces.

4 comments:

lin-dan-j said...

coincidental or wat.

18 points but i failed because i hit a curb.

this was 3 years ago.

and i haven't driven since. maybe soon.

adrenalene.xs said...

no wonder we're best friends!

Zul said...

hi babe,

i shitted on a curb just now for you.One less curb for you to worry about

adrenalene.xs said...

you very funny lor!