Sunday, June 15, 2008

lucky

It is already mid June. It seems like just a few days ago that I was with the rest of XS counting down to 2008.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love those boys? Well, I'm an only child and having them occupy my Saturdays is as close as it feels to having siblings. At times, siblings rival but at the end of the day, its all good. I'm really thankful for their footprints in my tiny little life because it makes life a little easier to get by. I've spent almost eight years of regular Saturdays with them. That's pretty remarkable, I think!

It is nice to be able to not take life so seriously and face adversities with a pinch of salt because nothing is really the end of the world, till the end of the world. I am contemplating on making a drastic and impulsive career move by simply quitting. If the world wasn't huge of responsibilities and credit card bills, I'd be bigger on being impulsive than the contemplation.

Well, those who can't do, teach.
Correction.
Those who can't do, blog.

2 comments:

vito.xs said...

nice sister, i mean sista. huh.

adrenalene.xs said...

eh don't making me confusing lei until my engrish very bad.

first i bro then i sister. i bro la, broooo