Friday, September 26, 2008

childlike, wildlife

Shalom world.

I am greedy, and getting greedier. Oh, I hope my metabolism forgives me for I am such a glutton for the guilty pleasure of scoffing down good chunky meats and such.

I was stranded at Somerset MRT exit this morning because the platform was flooded by the rain. People were crowding the shelter as if the water in the mini-flood will fully evaporate in a nanosecond. Nano-nonsense.

Lets hope it only takes them another nanosecond till they realize that there are other alternative routes to the same destination.

Also thanks to the rain, my office is cold like the north pole and I feel like a tusken raider, who belongs in the desert. What a way to be misfitted.

I am a proud owner of Jason Mraz's discography. My music preferences differ from time to time, but for the longest time, Jason Mraz has kept on keeping on my playlist. He is not exactly the society's idea of the finest male specimen but talent sure does looks good on a man. Why the hell are we wearing clothes then!

On the real though, if you intend to check out his wits and talents on the guitar, I recommend the following songs.
  • Life is Wonderful
  • Childlike, Wildlife
  • Gypsy MC
  • On Love, In Sadness
  • I'll Do Anything
  • A Beautiful Mess
  • Song For A Friend
  • Love for a Child
  • Make It Mine
  • 10,000 Motherfuckers
  • Please Don't Tell Her
  • The Beauty In Ugly
  • Live High
  • Bella Luna
  • Wordplay
That's all I can remember, for now....

We dance, we dance, we play, we rant and rave!

2 comments:

Maria A. L. said...

i'm so glad, no more somerset in the morning for me. i was sleeping at home while it rained. :p

and lene, that's a bloody pretty picture of you. the profile one. nice~~

adrenalene.xs said...

why thankyeew!

i am envious. i want to bum too.

together, we can conspire and take over the world! (and effectively turn the rest of them into bummers)