Tuesday, January 13, 2009

conversations with crazy

Lo and behold!

I am not delusional……in any case, even if I am, I have proof of insanity that there is a stadium-full of delusional-me(s). And crazy is a sign of genius, or so I've heard.

Why this post ? - A sane person might ask.

BECAUSE JASON MRAZ CONCERT IS SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES IN MCDONALDS, HELLO KITTY STYLE.

His tickets started selling yesterday and today, most of the remaining seats left are single-seats. 3 out of 7 motherloving sections are soul'd out.

Cuhrayzee.

I urge you to pull out your credit card and go to SISTIC to do the right thing. Consider this a reminder to get your tickets NOWWWW.

Why the excitement given that your favourite singer is selling out big time ? - Another question a sane person might ask.

BECAUSEEEEEEE his music is not mine and is for the world to share. His capacity to give, love and tell it like it is, is effectively affecting millions. There is everything beautiful about this.

More happy people = Less insecure people
Less insecure people equates many things = Less contemporary capitalism diseases i.e. anorexia, bullimia, materialism
Less capitalism = More differentiation because we are not instilled with the same fucking things
More differentiation = Individual Freedom

The equation is an irrational one, thus it means infinite possibilities.
Don't say I merepek just because you cannot use your imagination, ok?

You get the drift, right? RIGHTTTT.

Yes, I am obsessed.
And might I add, positively obsessed.

STOP IT SIAK AZLIN.

No comments: