Thursday, February 19, 2009

official moonie


Dear Moon

I have missed you so.

I haven't seen you in three nights. I was going in circles last night looking for you but to no avail. I almost convinced myself that I might have single-handedly lost you.

About a week ago, you wore a rainbow around you, as if you were wedded. Are you on a honeymoon, dear old inconstant moon? Who is the lucky son of a planet? Nonetheless, you looked so pretty on that day.

You always remind me that life is a big picture. Sometimes, you need to take a step back and look from afar to be able to appreciate its beauty.

Please come out and play tonight. I promise to be good. The stars look lost without you.

Always looking up and out to you.

Love
Lene

2 comments:

beautifulagony said...

moon ran away from you? =(

adrenalene.xs said...

It showed up on saturday looking like a pisang! Like finally lorr