There comes a point in everyone's life when they have to resign to seniority and further wither into extinction. You know you're old when...
- Your friends start having legit babies instead of shotguns.
- A kid in mischief trips and kisses the ground and you don't laugh. You sympathize.
- You start talking about freemasons and illuminati.
- Your parents allow you to stay up late but you choose to go home early for work beckons the next day.
- You stop growing vertically and increase horizontally.
- Shops no longer ask for your IC when you replenish your cancer sticks.
- You lunch and talk about work.
- You keep young friends to feed on their youth just like a parasite.
- You listen to yoyoma instead of yo momma's nagging.
Life in retrospect. Then you die.