Monday, July 13, 2009

monday-ne

Monday mourning, rain is not falling.

I crept into the office at 9.40am today. My official start work time is 8.30am so that crowns me as the champion of the world today. .

I know I make the most rational irrational Malay excuses about latecoming but even I think this is unacceptable.

Actually, my alarm woke me at 7am. My norm would be to have 3 alarms - 2 clocks, 1 phone. One of the clocks decided to go defunct on my ass on Sunday night. Great timing! I was having a hell of a snoozefest until I feel into slumber.

From 7.45am to 8.30am, I dreamt about being at work, as I would be if I were awake. It was like a Monday smack on the head when I woke up to find that I was still in bed.

I galloped out of bed into the shower, did a little cowboy dance in the shower, and pranced into the room to get ready.

Grand arrival at 9.40am. Now going at 10 y.p.m (yawns per minute).

Hoiiyah. Monday morning adrenalene rush abis.

No comments: