1. This blog is named after a song by The Cardigans called Explode to which the lyrics are relevant to my daily context.
2. I had afro hair, much like pubic hair as the centrepiece for my head for many years. Rebonding saved my life.
3. You learn much more from being silly than being a smart ass. Your intellect will not gain credit here.
4. I may appear damn silly but there is alot of angst in the closet which waits for those who provoke.
5. My tummy is twofold. Add four more folds and I can call it a six pack.
6. If I turned against my gender preference, Ellen Page would be the top choice for her wits and non-vanity. Vanity is insanity, really.
7. No one should have to be the same nor try hard to be different if we gave ourselves a chance to shine.
8. When I type on msn, I am giving out priceless expressions to the monitor as if I were speaking to a person.
9. Life is about surrender, which you learn after you accept that things conspire for you, and not against you.
10. I'd choose a thousand little meaningful things over a few huge gestures. Always.