Thursday, August 27, 2009

banana pancakes

.... and here comes the 4am post.



Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs
With sepia tone loving
Love is the answer
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy
And sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
Its always better when we're together
I love how powerful these simple words are. Officially my happy song. It is always better with the ones you love.

I am profoundly bored, hence explaining the self-littering over the internet. This was taken in Batam at Turi resort.







Hmm, I know Batam has a reputation for being sleazy but I swear by Nongsa Village and Turi Resort for a cheap getaway. The water is not bad, but the hospitality is fantastic.

My doe stash is running low. A job sounds ideal but my malay genes are dominating my existence as of today. I can't seem to get around the thought of another dreading job, holding me down and cramping my style.

My dreams revolve around the adventures of a nomad. My 2009 new year resolution was to travel to foreign places and I'm glad that it is somewhat achieved although the locations are only in Southeast Asia.

I have a semi-solid plan to travel to South Island, New Zealand, where Lord of the Rings was shot, at the end of this year. Can you imagine how amazing that will be? Man, I can't wait. That is the best birthday present anyone can ask for! Adventures before handbags, fo sho!

Imma call it a night. Namaste.
Love and light.

No comments: