Thursday, August 27, 2009

barley

I just received Zul's instalment of the Bali pics. Sharing is caring, says Sharity the elephant. Here's to sharing.

God, the excuses I make to post self-indulgent photos but look at the cloudless sky and the beautiful water. This photo looks like a dream.



Then, there are the rest of the photos. Yawn.







And now, for my very unfortunate kental love confession to the beach. Posting this is against my better judgment, I know it.

Like I said in my earlier post, the water at Geger Beach is amazing. It is a two-part of crystal clear and darker blue. The waves are high and ends in the middle of the water that seperates the clear blue from the darker blue, forming a concave to the shores.

Effing incredible.



I love you, beach. I hate you, bitch.

No comments: