Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bitter heart



I heart Zee Avi, she's so rad. Her voice is so sweet and saccharine. She sends butterflies to my lil old tummy.

And finally, someone regional who has made it for the right reasons, without the need to be degrading.

Speaking of degrading, I really don't fancy these anti-minah mats groups etc. The constant judging and colour-tagging to people is a painful reminder to how insecure these people must be. Really, I'm no better than the next man so I don't see why anyone should support these groups.

While I admit that it can be somewhat entertaining to read minahspeak, I think it's a double-edged sword. I'm down with making fun of myself and taking the nick out of racial stereotypes for the sake of a laugh but to have an entire blog dedicated to that doesn't sound like a good idea.

Just because you've been blessed with a decent command of English does not map you above anyone. High time to get off your imaginary pedestal and start making life matter for the right reasons, god dammit.

And why is it that we are always angry in English?

Oh, I do hope I don't cultivate 4am posting habits. Its a bumming syndrome that I must work to get rid of. God bless my ungodly sleeping habits.

Anyway, ape2 picit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas
www.home-businessreviews.com