Saturday, August 22, 2009

try

HOLY MACKERELS.

I had a dope friday night with the usual suspects. We took many silly and inappropriate pics laden with laughter and less wits.





They are such lovelies! <3. I love you all for your spontaneity.

I miss being on holidays. I miss feeling like I am in the wild, in the midst of untouched rainforest. Life can get so complicated but a day at the beach can beautify your faith. I get withdrawal symptoms each time I come home from when I get away.

I'm loving my bumming days so far though its only been two weeks. My daily routine is as follows:
  • One movie per day
  • National Geographic Adventure, preferably Word Travels
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • The Simpsons
  • Read The Straits Times (if time permits)

  • Yes, one day I may feel that empty void in my soul that seeks for meaning and ambition but as of today, careers to me, are a 20th century invention which proves as a non-need for my journey of self-actualization. Maslow can pen his steps to hierarchy but I choose to write my own.

    I am tangled in the middle of the galaxy and so stoked on gravity.

    The downside of bumming is the lack of monthly income and despite it all, I keep planning for island getaways. Next up is a holiday with the KL folks to Cameron Highlands and Perhentian Islands. Trengganu best beware, you know what's coming righttttttt.

    It's always better on (billie) holiday! VANITY IS INSANITY. THE BIGGER THE BAGGAGE, THE BIGGER THE INSECURITIES.

    1 comment:

    zul said...

    kahkhekhehehe kelakar sehhh