Thursday, October 15, 2009

hate abolitionist



Today, a friend passed a comment while he was trying to make sense of certain things and I got offended. His innocent remark was like a water drop in a puddle, creating a ripple effect in my mind. Though I didn't react, I got all paranoid and the self-loathing began to grow.

Then it hit me, I was PMSing. Bloody hell, it was messing with my head. After careful consideration, I have decided to remedy all my hateful thoughts.

I shall refrain from feeling and using the word hate altogether. Every time I have a relapse, I would stick a dollar in my hate bank. This way, I can collate my statistics on hate and hence measure it, study it etc.

I know that at the end of my silly little experiment, the money should be put to a greater use like donating to charity but hey, I am a pauper. I'm still selfish and that dough can really help in super-pauper days.

If this is a way of saving money, then I have to falter in order to succeed. Thus, reinforcing that money is the root of all evil. Oh, the beauty of the mind of a simpleton.

Hmmmm, this idea clearly needs more work but its a start. These words I speak, I commit to like a crime, I hope.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: