Wednesday, November 11, 2009

fugplug

Well, hello there. It's been a while since I last wrote myself for no rhyme nor reason.

Yesterday, Mai and I were discussing birthday plans for December since both ours' and Zul's birthday fall under the same month. What's what is still in need of further discussion but we've come up with a theme. A geeky one.

I'm thinking centre-parting hair, nerdy specs, high waisted pants, tucked-in shirts, snorts included. Anything society defines as fug. It was actually Mai's brilliant idea <3!

Recently, I've had some misfortune with some cool people whose world is wrapped around their precious little head. Cool people with their carefully calculated self-image, minus basic human courtesy. Urgh.

Vanity is insanity........... right after I reapply my makeup for the 10th time.

No comments: