The sky was pretty cloudy last night. Don't get me wrong, clouds do make a pretty sky but seeing a meteor shower is a rarity so I shoo-ed the clouds away. I owe you buncha clouds an apology but I promise to appreciate you more next time.
I crept into my house at 8am this morning from the misadventures of the leonid meteor shower. It is now 6pm and I haven't showered. This life of Taking It Easy has taken a toll on my hygiene habits. My longest record for going without a shower is 3 days and I'm shamelessly proud of it.
Conveniently, I've conjured the most logical explanation for my sense of smelly.
- I'm going grunge. Cue Nirvana music.
- I'm conserving water and trying to solve Singapore's water problem.
- I'm saving both water and electricity because of global warming.
- I'm trying to free Tibet from the Chinese occupation.
- I want to find true love that loves me regardless of race, language, religion and smell.
- love and light, adrenalene