Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sing for the moment

I'm up at this ungodly hour downloading the songs I grew up listening.

I've spent a good 5 hours searching and saving songs to my trusted ipod.

These were the songs that sent me to bed every night.
The songs that saw me through my electric shock hair days.
The songs I listened to on the regular bus rides with Radya and Mas.
The songs that kept me angry, made me fell in love and taught me to be kind.

Totally reminiscing the good, bad and ugly, and totally loving it.

3 comments:

radya said...

oohh what songs are you referring to!! :)

adrenalene.xs said...

monica, bone thugs, 2pac, biggie, boyz ii men, kci n jojo etc etc

so gangster but so jiwanggggg. nonetheless.... i wouldnt have it any other way.

radya said...

i have those songs on my ipod, and i'm always always reminded of various memories each time i hear a different song. good times, huh? :)