To be honest, I felt a lot of pressure turning this digit older. Twenty-five is a serious age, and as I bite my tongue for this cliche and do the maths, twenty-five is a quarter of a century. That was quite heavy on my mind for the last few weeks.
Nonetheless, I'm grateful to see the world with these dandy pair of twenty-five year old eyes.
In youth, we learn. In age, we understand. - Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
Anyway, I'm not going to be emo about it. Sadness is so last century, Love is today.
In a few days, 2009 will be put to rest and 2010 will be the new hype. My plan for 2010 is to retreat to Pulau Ubin for a night of camping, with the full moon hanging in the blanket of stars.
2009 has been so kind to me and marked so many milestones in my life.
- I travelled to foreign places and it truly my expanded my horizons
- I found friends in the very people whom my past self had walled out
- I learnt that I was more than my mind
- All hate is stupid, I should be above these small-minded people
Initially, I thought about doing 10 resolutions for 2010. But really, that's rather unrealistic. Here's my chopped down realistic version.
- Be Love
- Find a job that I love and loves me back
- Bid good riddance to whatever that doesn't serve me
- Backpack to India
Love love :))