Wednesday, December 23, 2009

cavemen

I am trimming my hair now at the salon because it looks truly unruly. If i let it be, I might end up looking like a caveman hustling the streets, and ultimately be an embarassment to both friends and family. We wouldn't want that now, would we?

Sitting in my elevated chair, I have nothing much to do but read mags or stare at self. I choose the former for obvious reasons.

I'm not the kinda girl who reads alot of mags. The only time I read mags are in the hair salon and every time I come out of it, I feel a need to buy something I didn't know I need. I guess consumerism catches up with everyone, even the ones out of job.

Personally, I don't like reading mags because they have a way with telling me that I'm not enough and leave me swooning over material things I can much less afford. I know that I have little to no self-control so I refuse to tempt myself.

Just because I have nothing better to do, I feel like shedding light on current financial state of depression. Money is a jobless person's biggest lament. Luckily, I haven't been made to be financially responsible for anyone else but I still need to be responsible for myself.

It is time for me to start looking for a job. Well, I have started though my attempts look frail and futile. Dear self, please try harder because me loves me.

The woman beside me is discussing about 2012 i.e. world end. She said that mediocre men would not survive for we do not have the money nor the skills. I'm clueless as to whether the world will end in 2012 but I think that the world will end, just not in the way we think it does. Perhaps, it signifies evolution.

In any case, if I begin to hypothesize enough, who knows I might hit jackpot and in the most joking way, be prophetic. Pls takmo perangai blasphemous. Tuhan sees all, so I suppose he reads all too kan?

Kau main main. Haiya.

This post started in the hair salon and ended up in hell. My affinity for all things rotten, condemned and wretched. FML.

No comments: