Friday, January 22, 2010

black sunday

My heart broke when I caught news that The Killers cancelled their Asia tour. Man, I've been hyping myself up for this show for two weeks. I had their entire discography repeated in my playlist and I started falling in love with them all over again.

Puas hati beli tickets to Backstreet Boys instead of The Killers. I knew The Killers was too good to be true. Backstreet Boys may be way past their prime, but at least they're way more reliable.

Just a few hours ago, I woke up happily singing and dancing extra crazy to this song in my room.


Now, I'm going to spend the rest of the day nursing my aching heart. I think its best that everyone stay away from me for the next few hours. I am going into melodramatic whiner mode and you confirm cannot tahan.

Yesterday, I was cursing a new-grown pimple that found residence on my nose. I called it the denizen of hate, in hindrance of the pursuit of my 21 year old dream. I was going to watch The Killahs seh, kan kalau ada pimple tak fly.

Then, I heard about their indefinite hiatus after this tour. Now, they're canceling their Asia entirely. What's happening lah? Are they breaking up? Cos breaking up is hard to do.

Lesson learnt: Falling in love will only end in heart break. My dustland fairytale turns to dust.

IM SO DRAMA MAMA!!! Don't worry, I shall be fully functional again by tomorrow, I hope.

Edit : Funniest tweet I've read about The Killers cancelling their show.

THE KILLERS CANCELLED THEIR TOUR HERE? OMG, WHY DONT U JUST CUT MY CLIT OFF?

No comments: