Tuesday, January 12, 2010

let's get rich

Hello friends

I believe I've shared this song before. It is my official song to finding a new job and starting a new phase in my life. I love this life that is measured in moments and commemorated by songs.


With all this idle time which I embrace with both hands, I find myself excessively on the internet. It is as if I am the sole caretaker and one true guardian watching over the internet, and alone I fight these battles against viruses and blue screens. Ok, lame.

Recently, I opened a Blipfoto account - a daily photo journal. I know that I'm not a great photographer or even close to being a photographer to begin with, but hey, all great things start with an idea. (And I should really wake up my idea)

I'm really interested in the exhibit Quest for Immortality at the National Museum. Who's with me? Together, we shall fight time and inevitably lose. Perangai loser, az alwayzzz.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: