Tuesday, January 19, 2010

not so revolutionary road

While I think it is important to do a job that is worthwhile, I do not think it is cowardly to settle for something you love less in order to be practical.

I think people put too much emphasis on chasing and living their dreams that it makes their everyday life a painful reminder of their failure. There are people who know what they really want to be and they work undyingly to be this person. I do not fall in this category.

I don't have one big dream. My dreams are small but many. They are a list of things that I want realized but if a few or most do not happen, life's still dandy with what I already have. When you can't change your life, you can change your attitude.

Whatever happens, I am blessed.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: