Thursday, January 7, 2010

the sunshine song


Hello friends.

I hope 2010 has been a super fresh beginning for you. I spent the last few moments of 2009 in the wilderness of Ubin and it was super fun. The blue moon was hanging in the sky and I witnessed the partial eclipse. It was pretty amazing.

Shortly after the awesome countdown, I hit a pretty rough bump on this fresh new path I've paved for myself. I wanted so much to bury my head in the drawer and never see the light of day. After much debate with I and I, I soon came out of it and the sun began to shine brighter. Never a failure, always a lesson. I'll keep that in mind.

There is another stray of worry that is wearing me down. I seriously need a job. The mother has been giving me looks of hatred and disgust with my bumming ways and it sends my heart to that guilty place. I have been looking, but I've been picky because I don't want this job to end up like the last one.

Please wish me luck for this job hunt. Luck is an elusive commodity, but it is free and you can afford it, so please. In return, I promise to love you as best I can and wish for your wealth and happiness.

Other than that, I'm pretty dandy with the way things are coming to be. Worry is not good for anything. Hence, I resolve to be optimistic this new decade because life just doesn't make sense if you're a pessimist.

Life's equation for a pessimist is having figured out that we'll all die anyway, so don't bother trying. That's accurate but its quite sad to choose nothingness. Besides, if I'm going to waste time, I might as well enjoy it. After all, the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

I think that's a wrap tonight. I shall crawl beneath my comforter and fall asleep with my current read. Good night world.

I love you.


No comments: