Friday, February 5, 2010

me and my drank

Every night, I look to sky and search for the moon each time I step out of my sheltered walkway. I look forward to that time of the month like every other girl. Pun intended.

An average moon gazing night for me would be to sit with the quietness and a ginger beer in an arms' length. Ginger beer is to me what codeine is to Lil Wayne. Hence, I dedicate this song to my certain ginger beer. You know you is special to me no matter what (Must be the beer talking. BELCH!).



I've caught a wave of bad news this week about two people I love. I may not always know the right words to say but I'd gladly share my piece of joy if you it brings you just the slightest peace of mind. I hope you know that I will never judge you based on your circumstances.

I love you friend and I'm always a click or a call away.

No comments: