Sunday, February 14, 2010

we are the world

It is unfortunate what happened to Haiti but out of the rubble, comes a union of men who hope for a better tomorrow. This is the much awaited remake of We Are The World.



Give the gift of Love on this Valentine's Day to the world. Help Haiti. You know, I really do believe that Love is all we need. This video took me to that special place in my heart and reduced me to tears.

Now that I've said something that comes from the heart, it must be followed by something inappropriate. This post is totally ruining my rep. Note to self: Please find a more adequate avenue to be sentimental. Sentimental tak fierce.

Well, in a perhaps frail attempt to give, I painted these. I'm half laughing at the fact that they look like the paintings which are sent to your mailbox painted by the disabled (but empowered).







Happy Chinese New Year/ Valentine's Day/ Public Holiday.

3 comments:

radya said...

the way you write the letter G =) once upon a time!

adrenalene.xs said...

you noticed! hehe. update your blog leh.

Anonymous said...

I kinda have been expecting this in a way...
But I reali dun think da world is going to end...start a new era maybe but the world is not ending.
That's not gonna happen till a thousand years later! Ok, I'm not sure bout that either but that's not the point! The world's not gonna end! Full stop!
[url=http://2012earth.net
]apocalypse 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012