Thursday, March 11, 2010

beaten path

It feels as though I haven't been connected to the virtual realm for quite a while. I suspect bloggers are becoming obsolete and that makes me the last of a dying breed. I'm like a dodo bird, close to extinction only better named.

Today marks me as a one week baby in my new workplace. Most times, I question why they call it a workplace when it seems more like a pressure cooker. Work is difficult and demanding but I hope I'll manage. I've been working till late almost everyday but if anything, I've learnt not to bite the hand that feeds you. I remain grateful and will not let my mind wear me down like a road.

I spent last week with the boys and Dian in Pulau Ubin. We managed to visit some places that were off the beaten path thanks to our GPS. I love being Marco Polo even if its just for a day. Its such a great way to kick back from the concrete jungle madness.

Speaking of madness, my circumstances nowadays remain synonymous with that term. I pray for a moment of clarity to once again call this house a home. Regardless, love would still love to love you now.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: