Monday, March 1, 2010

march forth

Today is an excellent day. I finally got my ass hired! Alhamdulillah.

The past few months has had me in a lot of anxiety for uncertainty of the future. Interview after interview, and it was starting to look bleak. Worry wore a strain on my being even though I knew that worry wasn't good for anything.

This is such a huge sigh of relief and I am excited to begin the next phase of this life adventure. Life is such a crazy dream. Ironically, I start work on 4 March. March forth, I shall.

YAY!!!!! I'm thinking.... *cue ingrid michaelson's you and i* Let's get rich and buy our parents' homes in the south of france. Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants!

No comments: