Sunday, April 4, 2010

love is blind

How was your long weekend? I was bedridden the last few days because I indulged in some amazing food (= love) which led to a serious stomach turmoil. Love is treacherous that way and I'm still nursing my broken heart/ stomach. No wonder they said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I'm so full of shit. Okayyyy then.

Being sick has robbed me of my social life and reduced me to excessive browsing on social networking sites. As if PDA on facebook doesn't nauseate me enough, people have begun getting divorced over facebook. I know right, major wtf.

Sleepytime now.


2 comments:

Linda NJ said...

you know you love me,
i know you careeeeeeeeeeeee.



hehehe. hope this comment finds you in the pinkest of health. =)

baby baby baby ohhhhhh.

Linda NJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.