Thursday, June 10, 2010

hellogoodbye

Hello.

I’ve missed this virtual page and the stark reality of narrating nothingness to myself. So, hello myself.

I miss my gym partner/ friend/ Lauren Conrad/ Alessandra i.e. Haney. Gym has been boring without her laughing at me every time I attempt to vigorously move my limbs. It would puzzle me and I will try to figure out what I was doing wrong. She must be having a ball of a time in Tokyo, living the life. Come back faster so we can lunch together! Your pick. Hehe.

My cousin is getting engaged this Saturday. It seems like it was only yesterday we were fighting over whose turn it was to play Bareknuckles on Sega. Blame it on time, for being on time. Let me reiterate the signs of aging:

• Your friends have shotgun babies – Youth
• You start receiving wedding invitations – Adult
• Your friends start to have legitimate childen – Old
• Your friends start getting divorced – Prehistoric

Ok, malas to say anything else. Goodbye sanity. Hello crazy.

No comments: