Sunday, August 22, 2010

pimple

Dear (insert name),

You are such a pimple.

I wish we never met because I cannot fathom your existence. Maybe it is my own uncleanliness that caused a filthy bitch like you to appear but please disappear into another frontier. If it's not too much to ask for, please proceed to exit with haste.


You're a grown woman pimple. Surely, you must have some sense of self pride. I wonder what happened in your life that robbed you of these very fundamental things that you feel you have to stoop as low as you did. I understand now why you look the way you do. After all, you are so sickening and so full of it.

I am quite open with many things but trust that even though we may have been acquainted, we will never be friends. I regret to inform you that there is no place in my heart where you will ever fit, figuratively and literally. You're a pretty huge burden to carry.

The thing is, at the end of the day, you're just a pimple. Always clingy and never wanted. Though I am not looking forward to seeing you, it is in your best interest that you treat my face with some respect the next time our paths cross or I'll pop your very existence.

Love,
Adrenalene

No comments: