Friday, August 13, 2010

plumbing

My nose has been leaking for a week. I suspect the insides and pipes of my system aren’t functioning too well. Anyone know a plumber? It would be great if that plumber could fix that hole in my soul as well. My theme song for a runny nose : Nobody nose it but me by Babyface


A few weeks ago, I went to Home to see DJ Marky. He was awesome and I celebrated his presence with some awkward limb movements to some Brazilian D&B. I feel like a hypocrite when I say this and I have no idea why. My mind is telling me to stick to what I know best, like Backstreet Boys or something.

Last week, I caught Kanye, Lupe and Kool & The Gang at SingFest. It felt so good to be standing at the front row and not having to pay for your own ticket, it feels even better to gloat. Going to work the next day and getting sick for the rest of the week is not so cool though. Well, you win some, you lose some.

Wouldn’t it be great if we applied that same amount of energy we do in concerts for everyday routine things like work and all our daily activities? The next time my boss gives me work, I’m going to scream yeah, woohoo and start jumping for joy… but I could also get fired……… I plead temporary insanity, as I often do.

Have you watched Em and Riri’s video – Love The Way You Lie ? The first time I saw it, I had to repeat it thrice to fully experience the intensity of their constant fighting and fornication. What a hot mess!

I’m heading down to Esplanade tonight to watch Urban Sensation. See y’all there.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: