Friday, October 29, 2010

home away from home

I am a few hours away from the return to Genting, my home away from home with my favourite people in the world. I am so hyped up for this because this will be our first time night-crossing to Tioman. I’m anticipating a sky littered with stars, a moon rising from the sea, and maybe a few shooting stars. Por favor, God? Actually, I’d be contented even if it was pitch darkness. All is love.

I was the ultimate wuss when we were taking our pool diving classes. I’m so bad, I couldn’t get any worse so I’m hopeful I’d be better in open water. I’d like to think it was the constricts of the swimming pool that was holding me down, cramping my style. Actually, gua terror.

When I think of Tioman, I listen to Bob Dylan’s Blowin’ in The Wind. On the second day of my maiden voyage to Tioman, we were on a long and bumpy speedboat ride and then we settled in a sacred part of the island with the finest sand and clear blue water. It was so beautiful, I felt a combustion of happy exploding in my heart. At that time, they were playing this song, and it was so perfect. Besides, who doesn’t love Bob?

Oh, these life adventures, ailove. Wanderlust :)

This maiden has set her sail!

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: