Sunday, October 24, 2010

vaccuum cleaner hustler

Change.

is what you need transform the indifference and instill it to become who you need to be. The transformational phase is highly uncomfortable. It is much like embracing your fear, taking a leap of faith to let all that needs to fall, fall into place. Well, a little pain never killed anyone, right? Right.

You have suffered enough, and warred with yourself. It's time that you won. 

Tonight, I watched Once, once again. And if you are anything like me, I believe everything I see on movies, because I'm easy like a Sunday morning (and have questionable learning values). It's those Sunday nights that is hellavu drag. Sunday nights suck the life out of me and invokes premature mourning to what would seem like another endless week.

Fear and loathing, my friend, is not a trait that's going me anywhere, but it's the temperature of late. And it's high time that I decide to be on time.

Anyway, the matter in point here is that I think I need to pull a Marketa Irglova, get a broken vacuum cleaner and hustle it around the streets. With any luck at all, I should find a version of Glen Hansard to take my sinking boat and point it home because apparently I still have time before the wreckage.

If you have zilch idea of what I'm saying, it's not because I am any more cuckoo than I already am, it's just that I'm picking out words from a song. So kudos for remaining moderately sane/insane.

So, I received a SMS from a random number telling me good luck and I've told this same number that they have a wrong number on a different occasion. Instead of telling that person again, I have decided that I am going to go with the flow and entertain this stranger.

Games that never amount to more than they're meant will play themselves out.

I'm still picking out words from the same song, the one that strung my heart. Did I just say that my heart is made out of strings? Way to hang by a thread.

My god. I do this best, I self-entertain with random sentences and continue to psychobabble.

- love and light, vaccuum cleaner hustler

No comments: