Wednesday, December 9, 2009

strangers in the night

Dear stranger

I hardly know you but I feel so drawn to you. These feelings inch closer to you each passing day.

I am trying hard to hold back, to make sure I don't go into free fall and let this fire die out. If it does happen between you and I, I want it to happen so slowly and do it right.

I think of you more than you know. I have no idea what you think or feel about me. Am I betting on a balanced equation? Who knows? There is no science nor logic when it comes to the matters of the heart. The only answer is Yes regardless of all your calculated decisions.

In the meantime, please make this easy for me. Do not lead me on to a road that leads nowhere. Hold my hand if we're going somewhere.

I promise if this happens, I would try to be easy.

And if it doesn't, you'd make a great friend.

Something in your eye was so inviting
Something in your smile was so exciting
Something in my heart told me I must have you

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: