Monday, December 13, 2010

one

Sometimes, I let my mind get the best of me and stop me from having a good time. I guess we all have our minor relapses, but at the end of the day, I pull myself together and I know that I am not my mind.

I am really happy with the way everything is working out at this present time. About two months ago, I broke away from a vicious cycle and since then, my life went into transformation. Initially, the change felt uncomfortable which is normal because stretching your comfort zone has an inevitable element of stress. If I’ve learnt anything at all, the stress was worth the outcome and it is a short-term pain for a long-term gain.

Regret is a wasteful feeling. I understand now that one thing needs to happen in order for another take place. I hereby accept and forgive all my past mistakes, misdeeds and misdemeanors because I stand here today, knowing I am exactly where I need to be. I feel so aligned with all that is, and I am truly blessed to have pillars of support from like-minded friends and family.

I came across this today:

Since forever we’ve argued about, killed each other over, and built our identities around the best way, the “right way” to love God.
As if God needs our love served on a special platter or we need to love God correctly to get front row seats.
How absurb.
God is love, the consciousness of Oneness.
How can there be a right way to love?
Love is the state of unconditional inclusion.
Our opinions are the obstacles.
Love occupies the empty,
But even God cannot fill what is already full.
The chaos of love is too much to hold,
so we sell out for the refuge of rightness.
But judgment and surrender do not serve the same master

- Matthew Engelhart

Life is good.


- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: