Wednesday, January 12, 2011

little joy

Hello friends.

How is 2011 so far? Its barely half January and I've had to deal with some serious adversaries but life wouldn't be colourful if not for its ups and downs, right? We're just making our way past our Caspers, yang tak friendly sangat actually. Well, you live, you learn.

Anyway, tonight I decided to treat myself to a dinner date with Anais at Cedele. I love everything about that place. I beg to be locked away in their kitchen (chef included) and please, throw away the key. Oh food, how I lust over thee.

I really enjoy spending time with the french girl because she is so easy to talk to and we would talk about anything under the sky. These are the little joys that I so often partake. Our little connections with people brings some meaning to this constant chaos and madness called life. I look forward to our Friday night escapade to La Maison! I wish Haney could join us though. Next time, k?

I used to the girl who procrastinates making plans because I understood that the only constant thing in life is change so its pointless to plan in the face of uncertainty. It's as simple as I'm me now, but I'm a different version of myself tomorrow so I should pay me no mind.

Nowadays, I don't feel like being the girl who lets circumstances take over her. I want to be the master of my own universe. How very binary of me. So with any progression at all, my plan is to make plans. Ermm, slowly but surely, no?

Well, I just wanted to say hello. Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say good night till it be morrow.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: