Monday, January 31, 2011

mondayne

Sunday morning, rain is falling (eh, I mean Monday). Steal some covers, share some skin. /cue Maroon 5.

It was a tedious task waking up this morning and I snoozed about 10 times before mustering the determination to take a shower. I arrived casually late this morning – for formality’s sake, casually late is anything less than 15 mins. Wait, I think they call it fashionably late, right? An even worse odd term. Say what now?

Thus far, it’s been a productive morning since I’ve confessed to my friend that I am a one-man army for no apparent reason and professed that I am going to marry Katy B. I suspect I am somewhat delusional and have problems coping with reality. The fact that I used the term somewhat to describe my delusion already proves my point. Stop point fingers lah! Making my adrenalene rise, I feel the eyes on me. OMG, I’m in a super psychobabble mode.

I miss my Bop It and I think think think I should get Bop it Extreme. Can share with Dilly dum dum silly bum bum! Anyway, it’s not like it’s a choice anymore, he has officially assigned the task of finding a Bop It Extreme to me. With great power, comes great responsibility.

Ok, I seriously need to get my ass off Skype and back to work. Crunch time, crunches later.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: