Wednesday, April 6, 2011

one and only chicken



This song, but for chicken.
You've been in my mouth
I grow fatter everyday
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your taste

God only knows
Why its taking me so long
To let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want

I don't know why I'm scared
I've been here before
Every wing, every thigh
I've devoured it all

You'll never know, if you never try
To forgive the fats
And simply be mine

I dare you to let me be
Your one and only chicken
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms

So come on, and give me a taste
To prove I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until your heart stops

2 comments:

Elfie Prima Putra said...

sigh. as long as kau happy lah girlfriend..

nak kene rethink my life.

Azlin said...

Boyfriend! Its not like that!!

Its still boyfriend > chicken. I swear. By the moon and the sun and the stars abeeeegia.