Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am excited at the prospect of something. The thought of it scares me endlessly because it would mean leaving everything that I know, but something about it feels right.

In order for me to realize the potential of this prospect, a lot of things have to come into play and fall into place. Well, it takes some work to make it work.

Until the dust settles, nothing is concrete, but hey, it all begins with a thought and whether things turn out to be the same as your initial thought, is not as important. And hey, you know how I have an urban distaste for concrete (masih nak selit local hiphop reference).

I believe that when you make plans for yourself, you are already on your way to where you need to go. If it doesn’t work out, trust that it’s still where you need to go. The details are different but outcome is the same.

Cross my fingers!

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: