Sunday, July 24, 2011

dary queen

When I was a little girl, I remember the incessant questions about what you want to be when you grow up. I remember that my answers changed depending on season, but my most frequent answer would be happiness. In retrospect, I think I may have perpetually fucked it up by choosing to be something as elusive and temporary as happiness. It is inherent that happiness is a fair-weathered friend.

Sometimes, I wonder what it feels like to be rich, to have money and buy anything your heart desires. I mean, come on, if you have to think about it, it probably means that you can’t afford it. Sometimes, I question why I wasn’t born as Bill Gate’s offspring. Then again, I am asking un-entrepreneurial questions which is probably the reason why I’m still stuck here in the first place. Spoken like a true skeptic. Way to go Azlin, good ass job.

You know how going through hardships gives you the opportunity for invaluable life lessons, can I just quantify them in monetary terms, like just one time..?

On the real though, it’s not as if rich people are without adversaries. At least I’m just broke, but not broken. Well, wait, let me get back to you on the latter part of that sentence. If both broke and broken, confirm jialat right? Fuck, man!

Wait, wait, if you tell yourself a lie long enough, it becomes the truth. And there I was all along, upholding truth when it was perhaps there to screw me with facts and shoot me with bullet points. I’m turning liar liar pants and fire, for reals. All iz well. All iz well.

Well, whatever it is, its going to LEGEN.., wait for it….DARY. Hoyes!

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: