Tuesday, August 16, 2011

gravedigger

I have been blessed with the luxury of time which I squander with an idle mind. So in the devil’s lair, I summon a variety of miscellaneous self-issues and insecurities and begin to concoct myself a problem to solve simply because I have nothing better to do. While the problem marinates itself to be potent in my subconscious mind, I seek evidence in my everyday motives and thoughts to make the problem real. And taaadaaa, I have a problem…! and something to occupy my time with. There ain’t no magic in the breakdown, baby.

Then I play the role of a doctor and try to diagnose my self-inflicted problems. Like a pro, I prescribe myself with intended feelings or thoughts, which I try to compose within myself to better the situation that I initiated in the first place.

Lu sendiri gali, lu sendiri baring dalam, lu sendiri tanam.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: