Sunday, October 23, 2011

The difference between the mentally sound and unsound is their ability to reason. When I get emotional, my ability to reason is blinded by how I feel. Then I sit on the front porch of my sanity, worry with an imagination that only beats the shit out of me, and worsens the situation.

I am the worst person in the world. I am undeserving of the kindness I've been shown, and unworthy of those who love me. Here I go again, rationalizing my mistakes, making excuses for my actions, debating my heart and mind, when I am the solely responsible for my actions.

My mind needs to be more punctual. It is only when it is too late that I drink the spit of my misdeeds and be remorseful.

So why did I write this post? Because I am a self-piteous, attention-seeking, insecure, inadequate creep asking for validation.

Undear self, fuck you very much. May you rot in pieces of the past.

1 comment:

Elfie Prima Putra said...

Hi Love,

Certainly I have to disagree some part. Stop being too hard on yourself. It's so unfair. You taught me that.

And let me remind you again, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm grateful.

Love and Light, you more.

Precious.
And i love you.