Thursday, October 27, 2011

duel

Oh no, I suspect the tides are closing in to the crimson period of the month. I can feel PMS dawning upon thee and hence, I begin this endless light saber duel of the heavy heart and fickle mind.

I think my brain is 2 parts. The stupid part is stubborn and refuses to listen to me when I tell it that nothing is wrong, and everything is a-okay. The "smart" part is toying with me and getting imaginative with the worry. Very naise ah you all. Maybe if I used Darth Maul’s double-sided light saber, I will find a better balance with the force.

I need to learn again this art of taking it easy because the maths of it is pretty simple; the more you try to control something, the further it will slip away or get out of control. I think our reason for controlling something is usually rooted from fear, and the longer you spend time with your fear, that is what you will attract in your life, which will dictate the eventual outcome. Things need to be as they are, and this young padawan needs to strive for patience. Fear leads a path to the dark side and no, I must not be Anakin about it.

Dah lah, enough is enough. Stop wasting your mind on these minute matters. Your life is like a game show the way you attend to these trivial matters. Besides, everyone watches reality TV now, your trivia is so last century. MTV pun dah tak main music videos.

Jom jom main game saboteur. I’m a miner, really. Miners unite!

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: