Sunday, October 9, 2011

rests in reason

Everything happens for a reason.
I know this coined phrase too well, but today is specifically one of the days where I've uncovered part of the reason behind why things happened the way they did, and I believe that the reasons will continue to unfold.

Out of the darkness, arrives sweet dawn. I had to go through a fair bit to get here, to get a glimpse of what's to come, and to come to terms with what it means to be here. I accept that I won't always feel this way, there will be times when I will need to learn again the things that I thought I knew, but it is part and parcel of renewing myself, and my intentions.

I am learning that my intentions should be sincere, only then can I detach myself from the outcome. When you attach yourself to people and things, it will only end up in disaster. But even when disaster strikes, it is the way the heart seeks light. Allow it to happen, and you will get to where you need to be, but it takes patience. Trust that things are happening to you because you are loved.

Well then, these are just mere reminders for myself. I'm still learning everyday, after all, I am but a speck of dust, and that's better than fine.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: