Saturday, November 5, 2011

organized mess

Hello friends.

I haven't been spending alot of time at home these days and I come home to a room that looks like no one should sleep in. I have remotes, clothes, cups, books, letters, medicine, bottles, tissue, lying all over the place.

While I hold some pride in this organized mess, I see how this organized confusion does very little for hygiene. I bet my room is a very hospitable place for germs, bacteria and viruses to evolve into a mutant stage where no man nor living thing has been to.

I wonder if the living conditions of your roof stunts your general growth and disposition in other areas in your life. So I guess my advice is that if you can't clean up the mess in your life, perhaps you should start with cleaning the mess in your room.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: