Saturday, December 31, 2011

rainbow troops

I turned twenty-seven recently and now I'm bidding adieu to 2011. I'm pretty much geared up for 2012, with a few resolutions in mind.

2011 has been the most enriching experience for me and I am blessed to have a handful of friends who always keep me in check. I can never repay the kindness that has been shown to me, but I am eternally grateful. I can only hope to do the same for you, a thousand times over.

This time of the year is bittersweet for me because it is the time that I take to reflect on what has happened the past year, and the time that I decide to let go of the mishaps and carry along the beautiful lessons from my little experiences. We can only try to be better than we were yesterday so everyday, I pray for the strength to carry on and the way I see things now, there really is no other way.

I hope to be a better daughter, granddaughter, lover and friend. I hope to always be thankful and see the beauty in the little things. I hope to be able to give without expecting anything in return. I hope to experience the world outside and inside of me, and live like my head is my roof, my heart is my bed, my body is my house and my soul is my home.

I'm leaving you with this song that I am in love with. Happy New Year, loves.



- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: