Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WADDUP.

Eh lek dulu, is that still cool as a greeting? Tough to keep up with the times, but still TOO LEGIT TO QUIT. Okay, enough. Takmo happy happy sangat berbual sendiri. I am the epitome of the saying ‘You can’t teach an old dog new tricks swag.’

It’s been some time since I’ve talked about nothing. Let’s transmute that nothing into something, because I am suffering from a universal case of severe boredom. Sometimes, some things need to become nothing before they become something. And I am with those who have nothing.

Who knows what lies ahead on this proverbial road. The way I see it now, anything can happen and nothing is for certain. It is entirely up to me to look at it with fear or excitement. I need a new set of lens to see things with a new perspective.

Moving on, today is pretty special since it comes only once in every 4 years. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be in my bed, snuggling with my ever-faithful bolster tugged between my legs, sinking my head on my pillow and wrapped under my comforter. Do people get sleep cravings? I think normal people just call it sleepy. Tsk, tsk, Azlin.

Well, well. All’s well ends well.

Adieu.

I start off niggaz, I end off politely. Ni baru hidup gamble, mati gentle, brah. Kbyez.

- love and light, adrenalene

2 comments:

Elfie Prima Putra said...

really? your "bye" punctuate it with a "Z".

reallyz.

Adrenalene said...

yez lovez. abeh niggaz boleh ada z. k takpe.