Friday, March 9, 2012

love is my four letter word


So, errrr, I’M SUPER DUPER EXCITED COS I CAN OFFICIALLY PRE-ORDER JASON MRAZ’S NEW ALBUM ON HIS WEBSITE.

HIS PREMIUM DELUXE PACKAGE IS SO DOPE. I can’t wait to go home and order this. I think I hyperventilated and almost screamed when I saw this on his official website.

Actually, I kinda found out that I’m broke when I did my budgeting for this month. Fuck it, I’m always budget anyways but a pauper has a heart capable of immense love. And love, a-hah!, is a four letter word. Whatever that means. I think I’m going to have to ‘fish soup’ for lunch for the next month, but I know this belt-tightening and shoestring budget is worth the pain. Now, I FINALLY understand why people say pain is pleasure. Everyday, I learn new things! albeit not so helpful things but okay lah, I happy can already.

It has caused me many sleepless nights contemplating why love is a four letter word. Does it mean love is a bad word? Does it mean love is a word like any other? Does is it mean that bad words, like all words begins with love? Does it mean that love is the fundamental thing in all words? Does it mean that words are just words? Does it mean love is more than just a word? Actually, I thought about it for a good 5 minutes lah but I love lacing the fabric to my reality because it makes it so much prettier!

Okay la, I know I is not cool cos it has been years and I still go on and on about Jason Mraz. Perhaps, my affinity to Jason affirms that some things will never be understood, and maybe I love being misunderstood ala ala Lil Wayne. Oh, tu pun tak cool eh? I should’ve known better than to quote a toad to gain cred. Jatuh boi.

Bye bye then. And please pray for me so that my credit card transaction will not decline! Amen.


- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: